Munch Away with belly Fat burning Food and Fight lower Stomach Fat
Apart from regular exercise, a good diet can also fight stomach or ab fat. Knowing what to eat can help you achieve the flat washboard abs stomach you’ve always wanted. Below are some of the top foods with fat loss metabolism boosting qualities you might want to add to your shopping list. Diet is number one on our list for causes of weight gain
1. Cayenne pepper. also referred to as cajun pepper, kian pepper, and cyan. Cayenne is the greatest blood circulation stimulant known. Within seconds this top choice raises metabolism. One of the main ingredients used in fasting and cleansing regimens. Sprinkle some of this everyday and your guaranteed to burn more calories although maybe not technically a belly fat burning food.
2. Apples – Apples are a great source of fiber and can help burn fat faster. The old saying holds true ‘ An apple a day…….’ – it will truly make you fit and healthy and away from the doctor.
3. Low Fat Dairy Products – Studies show that regular intake of low fat dairy products help burn stomach fat as well as help strengthen the bones with their calcium content.
4. Green Tea – A cup of green tea can do wonders for you. It can help you boost your metabolism and reduce the tendencies of stomach fat. Tea contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulates Metabolism with 0 Calories intake.
5. Oatmeal – Oatmeal is high in soluble fiber and can help by lowering your cholesterol as well as your sugar intake. Substitute this for a bowl of sugary cereal every morning and see results.
6. Eggs – Eggs are a great protein source and contains Vitamin B-12 which helps the body break down and burn fat. Even better make it just eggwhites and you get half the fat, one of the best fat burning food.
7. Fresh Fruits & Vegetables- Majority of fresh fruits and vegetables contain pectin. Pectin helps in limiting the amount of fat our bodies absorb and also help rid the body of fat deposits by absorbing more water.
8. Lean Meats– Lean meat such as beef and poultry meats such as turkey and chicken have high protein content that can help boost the body’s immune system. In addition to being high protein sources, fish – like salmon and tuna – have Omega 3 fatty acids which help prevent cancer.
9. Olive Oil – Olive Oil is considered a “good fat” because it is high in monounsaturated fat. Monosaturated fats can lower the risk of heart diseases, cancer and stroke as well as aid in reducing cholesterol levels. Its true Some fat is actually a fat burning food.
10. Gralic. Jam packed with minerals, enzymes and amino-acids; Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps reactivate Your metabolism while keeping the cholesterol to rock low levels.
11. Banana. Sugars with little fats. Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamins: A,C, Tannin and Serotonin. Only 66 Kcal per 100 grams. A great appetite suppressant snack.
12. Onions. Rich of Vitamins A,C,E, and of B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stables.
13. Strawberry. Low Sugars, Minerals and Vitamin C rich. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
14. Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes mixed though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and only 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
15. Kiwis. Potassium rich and Calcium, Iron, Zinc too. great source of Vitamin C, lots of fibers, very helpfull to stimulate diuretic functions.
And some more belly fat burning food
16. Salads. Rich and full of fibers and a very possitive high volume to low in calories food (only 14 KCAL per 100 grams); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant.
17. Lemon. Lowest sugar content for the same fruit family (less than 3%), rich in Vitamins and only 11 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps blood circulation and fights cellulitis.
18. Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich inn Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
19. Raw Nuts. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sigars and Vitamins. Helps Fat Burning thanks to good Calciu+Magnesium contents.
20. Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 grams and very rich in Proteins, Amynoacids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. but also good content of Vitamins B. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
21. Chicken. White meat, low fat content, limits intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
22. 14. Rucola Salad. Great balance of Vitamin A and C, also a great Metabolism booster. Only 16 KCAL per 100 grams.
23. 15. Soy. Rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Fights Weight gaining and helps rebalancing metabolism.
24. Red wine. Thats right! Well if your going to have your alcohol vice, red wine is a top choice. Remember to keep it to 1-2 glasses per day. Contains antioxidantd substances that help protect the heart and fight aging.
25. Pumpkin. Rich in B,C,E Vitamins, minerals and only 18 KCAL per 100 grams. Helpd diuretic functions.
If you know any good belly fat burning food comment and we will ad it in
A balanced dieting goes hand in hand with constant exercise. One without the other simply will not get you the results you need. These foods that fight stomach or ab fat will also not work if no regularly done. Understand that results are not immediate but are a product of good choices of fat burning food made over a span of time.